http://www.referralduty.com/index.php?invite=74646

http://www.referralduty.com/index.php?invite=74646

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Indian man has hysterectomy after doctors find uterus

Female reproductive system

        

      The Indian man, identified as Ryalu, was admitted to a hospital near Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, after complaining of severe stomach pains.
Doctors suspected a normal hernia, but when they carried out an exploratory operation they were shocked to discover it had been caused by a female uterus, ovaries, Fallopian tubes, a cervix and underdeveloped vaginal tissue.
Dr Pramod Kumar Shrivastava, a surgeon at the Chhindwara district hospital said the patient had external male organs, was fit from working in the fields, and lived a normal life.
"Usually the contents of the Hernia Sac are abdomen organs like large intestines and small intestines but when we operated on the patient we were surprised to find female reproductive organs. We have removed the organs through a hysterectomy and repaired the hernia.
"The sac contained quite developed uterus, both the ovaries, Fallopian tubes, cervix and a tissue which is undeveloped but apparently looks like vaginal tissue," he explained.
The man had not suffered any problems until the stomach pains which led him to hospital. Although he is medically a hermaphrodite, his hormones and sexuality are clearly male, he said.
"The external reproductive organs of the patient were masculine and he has no problems whatsoever with his sexuality. He had functional male genitals and there was no formation of breasts in the patient. It's an embryological accident at the time of embryonic formation," he said.
The patient, who was said to be as "stunned" as his doctors at the discovery, is recovering in hospital and is being supported by his family.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Fibroids are abnormal growths that develop in or on a woman's uterus. Sometimes these tumors become quite large and cause severe abdominal pain and heavy periods, pelvic pain, miscarriages. In other cases, they cause no signs or symptoms at all. The growths are typically benign, or noncancerous.But With Agbara Herbal Medication, This will Be completely cured,,,,Remember surgery does not removed or cured Fibroid, visit Dr Cure Via. .drcureherbalhome@gmail.com.

eka herbal medication did it for me, I was diagnosed with one small but very painful uterine fibroid which turned my days and nights into a living hell. I had also suffered from Dysmenorrhea for almost a year and the pelvic pain which accompanied my condition could only be relieved by taking 5-10 painkillers a day! It was unbearable to say the least and since the fibroid did not grow by much from ultrasound to ultrasound, my doctor had advised I should try to live with it...HOW? I feel so blessed that I came across(dreka14demons@gmail.com) priest eka herbal medication and I ordered for it with faith. It was a true miracle that by the 3rd week all my pain was gone including all the symptoms that came with it and guess what? After week of taken the medication, I done another ultrasound and it was confirmed that I have no fibroids in my uterus. I was shocked. I am already twitting about priest eka herbal medication to all my female friends. His herbal are not expensive Buy it and use and you will see the testimony of your life!"

Post a Comment